Welcome to have fun at Linnanmäki! We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure you a healthy and safe day at the amusement park. To make your fun day go as smoothly as possible, we want to share our safety procedures. We trust that you will be a responsible guest and follow all our park instructions.
Please be responsible
- Thank you for being a responsible guest at Linnanmäki, and for doing your best to ensure that everyone has a healthy and fun day. We are committed to removing those guests from the park who are not being considerate of your health.
Keep your paws clean!
- Please remember to wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly. We have added bottles of hand sanitizers throughout the park: near the rides, at food outlets, and in other areas of the park.
- Linnanmäki has many restrooms located all over the park where you can wash your hands. Our new hand washing stations are located near the following food outlets: Kioski Strösseli, Kioski Sirkus, Kioski Vekkula, LintsiBurger and Spice Ice.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please do so into a tissue or cough into your sleeve.
- Please throw the tissue away immediately after use and wash your hands.
- A clean amusement park is always very important to us and this season we have increased the cleaning of our park.
- Please be patient while we desinfect our rides several times a day.
- To avoid queues at the ticket sales counters, you may also buy wristbands and ride tickets at most kiosks and cafes, as well as the following games at the Main Entrance: Darts, Pull the String and Taffel Wheel of Fortune.
- We recommend that during these exceptional times, you fasten the wristbands to one another.
- Our staff is always happy to instruct you and you can also see related videos on our digital screens in the park.
Please keep your safety distance
- Please keep a safety distance between other visitors throughout your day, for example when others are playing games, buying something from a kiosk or queueing for a ride.
- We have added new outdoor eating areas where it is easy to enjoy all our tasty treats, with a safety distance.
- You should keep your safety distance even when it rains. You can borrow an umbrella from these places: Main and Southern Entrances, in front of the Herkkulinna and
opposite the Clown House.
We prefer contactless payments
- We recommend that you make contactless payments or pay by card instead of using cash during your day in the park.
Tips for the rides
- Please pay attention to hand hygiene when enjoying rides. You can find hand sanitizers near most attractions.
- Please note that we have made changes to how we board the rides. We aim to seat your group together, while ensuring that there is enough space between other groups.
- Some rides and play areas will not open at the beginning of the season for health reasons: Cinema 4D and MuksuPuksu. You can always find the latest information about our rides on our website: linnanmaki.fi/en/rides
- You are free to use a face mask in the amusement park.
- You can buy fabric face masks and small bottles of hand sanitizers in our park shops.
Please do not come to the park feeling sick
- If you start feeling sick during the day, please exit the park immediately.
- If you need to stay and wait for a safe ride home, we have reserved a specific area for this purpose. Please ask our staff for more information.
Our Masters of Fun are looking after you
- We will do everything we can to ensure that all our guests have a healthy day in the amusement park, but we still cannot guarantee that you will not be infected in the park.
- We are happy to help and instruct you in all matters in the Linnanmäki Amusement Park. Have a funtastic day!