EASY TO PARK, THEN A 15-MINUTE WALK
There is limited parking around Linnanmäki, so we encourage our visitors to use public transport to get to the park for their day of fun. For those arriving by car there are two remote parking options available. This season there is a fantastic new service available to Linnanmäki customers: Linnanmäki’s Park & Walk!
Instructions for easy parking:
- Drive to Q-Park in Vallila (Elimäenkatu 15).
- Take a parking ticket at the barrier and keep it. The ticket has a code for the pedestrian door to the car park.
- Park your car.
- Walk to Linnanmäki – it only takes 15 minutes.
- Visit one of Linnanmäki’s shops (Shop Caramelli, Shop Rolle, Shop Taiga), the information desk or the collection point before you leave and collect a parking voucher. Keep both tickets safe – you will need them when you leave the car park.
- Enter your original ticket into Q-Park’s pay machine or directly into the machine by the exit barrier. Enter your Linnanmäki parking voucher immediately after the parking ticket.
- Pay the €3 parking fee.
This service is available throughout the season, i.e. 26.4– 20.10.2019. At weekends Q-Park opens at 9 am. Please check more detailed opening hours on the Q-Park website. You cannot use the Taskuparkki app to pay for the Park & Walk service.